Amy LaBrecque is licensed in Massachusetts and Connecticut state and federal courts. Amy has years of experience in defending medical providers in medical malpractice matters from onset of claim through defense verdict at trials, as well as representing physicians in matters brought before administrative Boards. Amy has also defended a wide variety of companies (from product manufacturers to distributors and suppliers to contractors) in product liability claims, including but not limited to asbestos matters.
Associations & Memberships
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member
Awards & Recognition
- Amy was selected by a vote of attorneys and review by an independent blue ribbon panel as a "Rising Star" (2013-2018)
Successfully obtained dismissal of all claims in the United States District Court of Massachusetts on behalf of a product manufacturer in an asbestos/toxic tort matter
Conducted settlement negotiations and engaged in mediations resulting in favorable outcomes for clients in dozens of toxic tort matters in Connecticut Superior Court.
Assisted a physician in obtaining a non-disciplinary outcome in a Board investigation in Massachusetts alleging lack of accurate and complete disclosure in licensure application
Assisted physicians in obtaining a dismissal of a Board Complaint in Massachusetts alleging inattentive patient care
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- Law Journal: Connecticut Journal of International Law
- College of the Holy Cross
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut